Monday, May 25, 2009

Wade Nissan Saved the Day!


I found this on Edmunds.com today:

by Moabite on 12-30-08 (08:51PM)

Pros: Clean, professional, competent, helpful, friendly (maybe they're all Boy Scouts), nice waiting room
Cons: Not a single one in my experience there

Back in August of '08 while visiting St.George, the front wheel drive gearbox on my 2005 Titan began to fail. This really caused me some concern since I was about 2500 miles from my home in Maryland. When I pulled into Stephen Wade Nissan, it was very obvious this was a well run dealership. The place was spotless, the staff was exceptionally helpful, and their master mechanic immediately diagnosed the problem. I was sure I would be spending several extra days in St.George while they waited for a new gearbox to be delivered, so I was astounded when they told me they had one in stock and it would only take about two hours to replace! I had some business I had to attend to and they had a driver deliver me to where I needed to go and then called me about an hour and a half later to tell me my truck was ready to go. When I got back to the dealership, my truck was fixed and they had even washed it! None of this cost me a penny since it was still under warranty. My experience with Stephen Wade Nissan was by far the best of any dealership with whom I've ever dealt over the years. We purchased property while in St.George and hope to move there in 2009 and I can say with certainty that Wade Nissan will have me as a customer for all my car needs.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More